2012/02/08

A Taste of Vintage, Part II


I know, it's been a while since I posted Part I, but I just now happened to stumble upon another really cute Vintage packaging. And I don't plan on making this a series anyway, I'll just post whenever I find something cute and with a touch of vintage ;) The glass jar contains really sweet pink candy, primarily with the taste of strawberry, raspberry or other sweet berries. The label says "Greta's Goldstücke" in German which is roughly translatable to "Greta's pieces of gold" or "Greta's treasures".


My sister brought the jar home someday, but I don't remember exactly where she got it from. Anyway, if we ever finish eating all of its content, I plan on using it for storage, although I'm not yet sure what exactly I want to put inside. But when it's time, it will come in useful, I'm sure of it ;)


Love,
Hailey

2 comments:

  1. Hi my dear!!

    I think that this POST is really interesting...good work,girl!!! <3 <3

    GREAT BLOG!!

    Visit my blog,and if you love it,we could follow each other!!! :)
    I'll wait your answer on my blog!!! <3

    http://thechicetoile.blogspot.com

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete