2011/12/05

A Taste of Vintage


For a few years now, our family's advent calendar has been 'personalized' by my mum. Instead of buying one at the store, there is a small bag for each day of December (until the 24th) in which she puts small treats. I know, me and my sisters might be a little too old for that, but I just love advent calendars, so why not? ;)


Anyways, I wanted to share today's treat with you, as it came with a really nice vintage packaging. On the wrapping, everything was written in German, and when you opened it, you found a yellow packet with Italian writing, as it seems like the product is originally Italian.
Inside the packet were pastilles, and the flavors included tangerine, redcurrant, and raspberry.



I hope you all had a great start into the week as well.

Love,
Hailey

1 comment:

  1. The packaging is so beautiful! BTW I love your photos of gingerbread. Share the recipe! :))

    ReplyDelete